Straight Penta In detail
Straight Penta is a compelling simple free puzzle game. The objective is to arrange the numbers in the 9X9 array in a sequential order from 1
to 5, horizontally or vertically, increasing or decreasing order.
Thus forming what's called pentas. The arranged sequential numbers
Can you black em All ?
Swipe Left/Right Up/Down to move the
rows/columns. You can move five steps in a single swipe, and you have 555 moves.
You do not need to complete the puzzle to submit the
score, simply click "Score Me" whenever you want to end the round and get your score.
When your number of moves reach 0 your current
round automatically ends.
The faster you arrange, and with less moves, the higher you will score:
Each blackened number is marked +1
- A blackened number that is common to two Pentas is marked +3
- You get +1 for every 50 moves
left when finished
- you get +15 if you submit in the first minutes, +14 the second, + 13 the third etc...
- Simple Addicting and compelling GamePlay
- Flat Design with attention to small details
- Unique theme, both colors and
animations are inspired by the all new Android L design guidelines
- Color picker selector inside the settings to choose from 7
different color themes available
- Designed with support for all types of devices ranging from low end devices to the highest end FULLHD
and QHD displays
- Low permission required
Download Straight Penta now for free, and test how fast and smart are you?